- Agricultural treatment, as sewage sludge is rich in nutrients including carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus
- Landfilling, as sewage sludge can contain heavy metals and micropollutants, making it unsuitable for agricultural use.
- Incineration with energy recovery, in order to maximize the use of the high energy content of dried sludge.
3V Green Eagle Technological ProposalOur TOP® for Sludge and Dual TOP® - Wet Oxidation technologies are consistently successful in achieving:
• Significant reductions in sludge volume
• The stabilization of sludge and dissolved metals
• The removal of the microbial load
• The partial or full mineralization of the sludge
• A Zero Discharge process
• High safety standards without the use of hazardous gaseous compounds