Our wastewater treatment solutions are specifically tailored for each of our clients as 3V Green Eagle understands that treatment requirements can differ based on the type and concentration of contaminants in wastes.
What we offer:
We are highly trained in treating different types of wastewater using well-researched methods. These include:
- Wastewater treatment and organic load reduction via the TOP® - Wet Oxidation technology. This treatment is combined with enhanced biological processes and chemical-physical processes in order to treat a wide range of wastewater types.
- Wastewater concentration and drying, as well as Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) technologies which allow the treatment of solvent-rich and highly saline wastewater. In some cases, we can offer solvent recovery processes if it is economically viable.
- Supply of chemicals for water & wastewater treatment
We are highly accomplished in handling and treating contaminated liquids due to our long experience in the chemical production and the environmental fields.
3V Green Eagle operates the largest industrial wastewater & sludge treatment center in Italy
The manner in which we have integrated the innovative, state-of-the-art best available techniques, combined with our experience in operating and maintaining the largest multi-stream wastewater treatment center in Italy, makes 3V Green Eagle the ideal partner in addressing industrial wastewater treatment challenges.
More info about our Treatment Center
Types of wastewater we treat:
- Antibiotics and bactericidal
- Fine Chemicals
- Health Sector (Hospitals)
- Leather Tanning
- Oil mills
- Photographic Industry
- Liquid Sludge
- Leachates from Disposal
- Drains coming from Septic Tanks
- Water Pumped from Polluted Wells
Oil and Gas Industry:
- Production and Extraction Wastewater containing glycols and hydrocarbons
- Fracking Water
- Production Water from shale oil and water resulting from phase separation
- Naphthenic spent caustic
- Cresylic spent caustic
- Sulfidic spent caustic
- Ethylene spent caustic
- Hydraulic barriers
- Soil washing
- Tank decommissioning