It is located in Grassobbio, Bergamo and comprises waste treatment plants and service support facilities offering effective, Zero Discharge, treatment processes for industrial wastewater & sludge, especially those types that are not biodegradable.
The heart of the center is Wet Oxidation treatment.
From chemistry to environment
The treatment center is active as early as 1990 on a continuous cycle, it has been continuously improved and expanded over the years and is licensed to receive up to 400,000 tons / year of liquid waste from third parties. The reference customers, over 300 throughout Italy, come in particular from the chemical, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors manufacturing, oil & gas, textiles and remediation activities.
The main technology with which the plant operates is that of the "Wet Oxidation" which, integrated with multiple technologies traditional ones including biological oxidation and processes chemical-physical, allows to obtain high efficiency of abatement of polluting substances on liquid waste poorly biodegradable.
Advantages of the center
There are multiple advantages due to the operation of the center which include:
- Large treatment capacity for wastewater, especially non-biodegradable wastewater
- High capacity of segregation and storage
- Exceptionally low levels of environmental impact
- High level of system automation with centralized control of all the various treatment phases
- High professionalism of the personnel
- 24/7 operational management of the entire center